BIM - Integral building planning with GEZE
Doors are frequently seen as one of the most complex construction in building planning, due to the different needs they must fulfil. In order to simplify this and the joint work of all parties involved in the construction project, we offer a comprehensive consulting BIM service as well as free BIM door objects for door planning. In various CAD systems you can adapt these individually and use them for your integral building planning.
Successfully planning doors together
Building models are also effectively supplemented by digital BIM planning. © Karin Fiedler / GEZE GmbH
From the planning phase through implementation to operation or a deconstruction/conversion: all this takes place in just one digital model. A variety of information can be linked to each component and element, for example maintenance cycles. This enables precise predictions to be made for the construction and life cycle costs of a building right from the start of building planning.
In order to simplify door planning in particular, we have developed GEZE BIM door objects on the basis of the results of the work of the buildingSMART door group and compared the large number of metadata already available with official door lists, making them ideally suited for international projects.
GEZE BIM Consulting
The contact and exchange with our BIM specialists is part of the complete GEZE BIM solution. As a system supplier and specialist for door technology, we not only offer individual BIM door objects but also a complete consulting solution for architects and planners in the BIM process.
Write us and we will advise you
We help with the creation of BIM processing plans and with the necessary requirements of door objects for the proper and integral technical planning of your doors. At GEZE, we think integrated in terms of solutions consisting of products, software and services for our customers and partners, so we get involved right from the start of the project. For example, we relieve you of the work with door and element lists so that you can concentrate on the essentials - a real relief for larger buildings with multifunctional door systems.
The advantages of door objects at a glance
- Selection of five multifunctional basic door types
- individual adaptation of GEZE BIM door objects possible
- Set up complete doors thanks to supplied parameters
- Side panels and skylights are included with swing doors
- Create door or element lists at the push of a button
- GEZE BIM objects are small and compact, without unnecessary details
- BIM objects adaptable to the respective scale from 1:200 to 1:10
- Adapting, saving and changing doors during the planning process
- Web-based component management system for door configuration, project assignment and upload to CAD software
The GEZE BIM door objects are available free of charge in German, English and Spanish for the following CAD systems: Graphisoft ArchiCAD (from version 17), Autodesk Revit (from version 2015), Nemetschek Allplan (from version 2016).Download the door objects
Working effectively with GEZE BIM door objects - for all parties involved
- Universally configurable objects
- Extended meta data for export of door lists
- Simple structuring with just five different objects
- Development of neutral objects
- Complete doors instead of just door fittings or built-on parts
Our project consultants are available with detailed information and advice on our products and their use via our GEZE Architects’ hotline (from 7.30 am to 5.00 pm daily). Or give us a call on +49 (0)7152/203-112.
- All the key data at a glance allows you to extract price-related information
- Use of proven door solutions instead of risky personal creations
- BIM projects can be tailored for your own standard door catalogue
- Direct connection to the manufacturer for comparable data
- Expert consultancy for door solutions based on many years of experience
Give us a call
For detailed information and advice on our products and how they are used by our project consultants, just call us on +49 (0)7152/203-112.
- Standardised data from the designer packed with information
- Early visualisation of the door brings security in terms of price and function
- Consistent door information, from planning through to operation
- Link to Facility Management right from the planning phase
We are happy to advise you
Our project consultants are available with detailed information and advice on our products and their use via our GEZE hotline (from 7.30 am to 5.00 pm daily). Or give us a call on +49 (0)7152/203-112.
- Provision of complete BIM door objects (instead of just door fittings or attachments)
- Support for BIM projects
- Competent BIM experts to answer all your questions
- Participate in GEZE BIM seminars and webinars
We’d be delighted to help
We are happy to answer specific questions about GEZE products via the GEZE Service Hotline on +49 (0)1802/923 392. Our project consultants are available with detailed information and advice on our products and their use via our GEZE Architects’ hotline (from 7.30 am to 5.00 pm daily).
Configuring BIM-Objects online with waya
An insight into BIM planning in waya
Easily configure BIM objects online with waya
BIM objects can be easily created on the interactive BIM-platform waya and can be configured for the most common CAD-programs with just a few clicks. You can choose from a variety of swing doors, sliding doors and revolving doors, either with product-neutral or with a product-specific specification. The main features are:
- Configuring BIM-Objects online without CAD
- Save and edit your favorites in projecs
- Share your project and favorites with other users and work collaborative
- Insert the saved favorites directly into the CAD program via the waya plugin
If you have questions about waya or like to share your waya project with GEZE, please send us an E-Mail.Register now for free on waya
Download BIM door objects
Integrate the GEZE door objects into your integral planning. You can easily download BIM objects here. You will also find supporting manuals describing how to use our BIM objects. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.